This industrial-grade soft mount extractor comes pre-programmed for NFPA 1851:2020 requirements.
Electrical Options from 208-240V with a simple installation process.
- Industry-specific configuration for the Fire Service
- Pre-Programmed to NFPA 1851 wash cycles to clean:
- Outer shells
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Pre-Programmed with wash cycle proven to clean turnout gear effectively and safely.
- System is proven by 18+ Independent Service Providers
STANDARD FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Freestanding soft mount washer, doesn’t require the bolting unit to floor.
- Compact & modern space-saving design, fits where you need it without taking up too much space
- Large loading and unloading doors with up to 180° opening angle for access from either side
- Works with detergent dispensers
- Standard Detergent Input:
- Equipped for automatic detergent/chemical dosing
- 5 front load compartments for liquid and/or powder detergent
- Drum and tub, as well as front and top panel made of robust and durable high quality stainless steel AISI 304
- Ceramic coated shaft for longer life due to less friction on sealing surfaces
- USB connection for quick data transfer and data editing on simple .csv format
- On screen photographic illustrated troubleshooting guide
- Clear status light indication for easy and quick visual management
- Large 3” drain valve for fast evacuation and shorter cycles
- Accelerometer for perfect balancing
- Water inlet hoses
- Steam inlet hose
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty